1. What makes glass "Glassarm" from their foreign counterparts?Dental glass "Glassarm" from their foreign counterparts is different price. With the same as it has a low cost, as it is made in Russia.
2. What can I use fiberglass "Glassarm"?Dental glass "Glassarm" is used for splinting of teeth, for tooth retention after orthopedic treatment, for the manufacture of adhesive (adhesive) bridges. It can also be used as a pin, entering into the channels, but you need to use flowable composite chemical or dual-cure. Also, dental glass "Glassarm" can be used for reinforcement of fillings, such as the destruction of four surfaces, titanium pins are fixed in the channels, then the pins strapped stomtaologicheskim glass "Glassarm" soaked in adhesive and flowable composite. Can you think of a way to use dental glass "Glassarm", but remember that once you are fully responsible for the result.
3.What is silane?Silane - a compound of silicon and hydrogen (SinH2n +2).
4. What is impregnated fiberglass silane?Thanks to the silane composite enters into a chemical bond with glass.
5. I have no silane, what should I do?Our studies have shown that the impregnation of glass fiber silane affects the structure and the elastic modulus does not affect the strength. If you do not silane, this step can be omitted.
6. What is adhesive?Adhesive - a chemical substance based on methyl methacrylate, you need to connect the composite solid tooth structure, glass, metals, etc.
7. What adhesives can be used for impregnating the dental glass "Glassarm"?Adhesive, included in a set of composite, you are using to simulate the adhesive (adhesive) bridge.
8. In an educational film show how placed in a vacuum impregnated glass fibers, for which it is done?When placed in a vacuum-impregnated glass fiber improves the adhesive compound with fiberglass. Thus, it is close in quality to commercially impregnated fiber materials.
9. We do not have special devices to create a vacuum, what to do?For vacuum impregnation with fiberglass in the clinic, just use a large capacity disposable syringe (20 ml or higher). Do as follows: after soaking glass Glassarm pull the plunger from the syringe, put the glass in the syringe, set the piston in place. Extrude the air from the syringe, close your nose with your finger as a syringe and pull the plunger of the syringe (without removing the plunger from the syringe). Keep a few minutes and let go, the procedure is desirable to repeat several times.
10. When the vacuum is kept postponing the piston for long, why not?There can be several, the main - is the evaporation of acetone or spirtopodobnyh compounds that make up the adhesive. Therefore, you must repeat the procedure until such time as there is to hold a vacuum.
11. How to dissect the abutment teeth by adhesive (adhesive) on how to bridge Yervandyan?Abutment teeth under a dissecting tab. If you are manufactures adhesive bridge clinically, leave the undercut. If you are manufactures adhesive (adhesive) bridge laboratory, you can eliminate all undercuts, or leave them, filling them with further model gypsum or wax. We recommend leaving undercut, as an additional factor to improve fixation.
12. At what depth should dissect the abutment teeth, the orthopedic treatment of adhesive (adhesive) bridges?In the treatment of orthopedic adhesive (adhesive) bridges on how to dissect Yervandyan abutment teeth on the thickness of the enamel. If not enough space, you can delve into the dentin to 1 mm.
13. Carious abutment teeth are contraindicated for the treatment of prosthetic adhesive (adhesive) bridges?On the contrary, they are now regarded as indications for treatment of orthopedic adhesive (adhesive) bridges. However, you must carefully remove the decayed tissue to prevent recurrence.
14. After preparation of carious tissue formed a deep cavity, what to do?Put a light-curing, calcium containing substrate, in such a way as to allow space for adhesive mosta.Esli is suspected pulpitis, better spend the extraction of the pulp with subsequent filling of root canals.
15. One of the abutment teeth appeared pulpitis, it can be treated without removal of the adhesive (adhesive) bridge?You can make a small burr hole through which spend the extirpation of the pulp. The diameter of the holes and the strength of the adhesive (adhesive) bridge are inversely related, ie larger hole, the less resistance, etc.
16. What material do adhesive (adhesive) bridges according to the method Yervandyan?Adhesive (adhesive) bridges made of fiber glass dental composite Glassarm and any material that you have. The stronger the composite, the stronger will be the design. It is desirable to give preference to the latest generation of materials (nano hybrid composites, ormocer, ceramer).
17. What kind of adhesive materials, cement (adhesive) bridges in the manufacture of an indirect method (laboratory)?There are special composite dual-cure cements, for example, Nexus (Kerr), Bifix (VOCO), and so on. We recommend the cement with the same material of construction adhesive (adhesive) bridge (composite, ormokerom, keramerom, etc.).
18. What are the steps of fixing adhesive (adhesive) bridge to the supporting teeth?1. Etching 36-40% phosphoric acid sites of the abutment teeth and an adhesive (adhesive) bridge, adjacent to each other (as in fillings). 2. Flushing acid water. 3. Drying of a weak stream of air. 4. Apply adhesive to the abutment teeth and an adhesive (adhesive) bridge. 5. Inflation of adhesive air. 6. Light curing adhesive. 7. The introduction of small amounts of the composite in the cavity of a tooth, fixing adhesive (adhesive) bridge, the removal of excess composite. 8. Light polymerization. 9. Grinding and polishing.
19. Because of the snug fit of adhesive (adhesive) bridge to the supporting teeth can not be fixed by using a composite structure, what to do?Due to the high viscosity of the composite having trouble fixing adhesive (adhesive) bridge. You can soften the composite, heating it, for example, a special dryer. You can also use pezoapparaty with special tips. If you still can not install in place of the adhesive (adhesive) bridge, instead of using flowable composite. If you still can not get set in place the adhesive (adhesive) bridge, use instead of conventional flowable composite.
20. Adhesive (adhesive) dentures are made on how to Yervandyan only laboratory and can also produce clinically?Adhesive (adhesive) bridges according to the method Yervandyan can be made both clinically and by laboratory tests. But it is necessary to give preference to laboratory construction, since studies have shown a high strength adhesive (adhesive) bridges made by laboratory tests. It is also much better to make the adhesive (adhesive) bridge laboratory, as a doctor saves time if the prosthesis produces techniques. The patient spends less time in the chair, and so on.
21. The adhesive (adhesive) bridge according to the method produces Yervandyan technician or a doctor?If the adhesive is made (adhesive) bridge is a clinical way, that only a doctor, if the laboratory, we can produce as a technician and a physician.
22. What complications may arise in the orthopedic treatment of adhesive (adhesive) bridging prosthesis according to the method Yervandyan?The main complication - a carious lesion abutment teeth. According to our observations carious process is not directly related to the adhesive (adhesive) bridges, as is often the surface affected by caries, the most remote from the adhesive (adhesive) bridge, and the teeth are located on the opposite side and / or jaw, which is due mainly with poor hygiene and cariogenic situation in the oral cavity. Physicians should warn patients about the need to carefully monitor oral hygiene, and control the quality of care every 3 months.
23. How many teeth can replace adhesive (adhesive) bridging prosthesis according to the method Yervandyan?Up to 2 teeth, it all depends on the length of the defect, the size of the abutment teeth, and so on.
24. At what minimum height of clinical crowns can be used adhesive (adhesive) bridge?Clinical crown height of the principle of no importance, important height of approximal surfaces, which should not be less than 4 mm.
If you do not find an answer to your question, you can set it in the forum.
© www.glassarm.com 2005-2021 | All Rights Reserved | Tel.:+7 (499) 346 8587